Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Worst. Movie. Ever: Transformers

I won't lie-- growing up, Transformers was my favorite cartoon and I, along with several other kids in the neighborhood had nearly all of the transformers. As a matter of fact, I think I have my child hood transformers somewhere in our unpacked apartment in London. Megatron was my claim to fame. Of course, I did respect Optimus Prime-- I mean, you have to.

Hoping to relive some of my childhood memories, I eagerly started watching transformers the movie. I wish I hadn't. I cannot remember a worse move, and this include the House of Yes which was the prior worst movie ever. The dialog in the movie was atrocious-- appearently, the transformers, which are the root of all modern earthly inventions have the vocabulary and speech cadence of a 3 year old. Combine that with poor writing, poor plot and even poor acting from the humans and what are you left with? A tragedy. It took me about 15 times of starting and stopping over the course of a fortnight to finish the movie and I feel dumber for it.

So please, save yourself 2 hours and pass on the movie.

By the way, e-bay still sucks.

No comments: